The categories below provide a brief sample of the consulting work we have undertaken since 1995.
M&A Due Diligence
- Industry Advisor to Goldman Sachs and Allianz Capital Partners in the €2.1 Bn acquisition of Messer Group in 2001.
- Industry Advisor to ING Bank and Messer Group in the acquisition and financing of the buyback of parts of the business in 2004.
- Industry Advisor to a Chemicals Company undertaking Due Diligence on a major Tier 1 Gas Company (2004/5).
- Industry Advisor to GasMedi of Spain in the sale of the business in 2006 to Mercapita.
- Industry Advisor to Windpoint in the acquisition of Taylor-Wharton in 2007.
- Industry Advisor and Due Diligence in the attempted acquisition of assets post the Air Products- Airgas deal in 2010 (which failed).
- Industry Advisor to a Private Equity Company related to the post assets divestments related to the Air Liquide- Airgas deal, 2016.
- 3 major detailed global Helium studies related to projects in Algeria, the Middle East and Africa
- Several global studies on the gas containment industries including cryogenic tanks, ISOtanks, High Pressure Cylinders and accessories.
Detailed study of the industrial gases markets in the following countries:
- Poland, Spain, South Africa, Egypt
- The Middle East
- Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Russia
- Regions within China
- Technical audit of a new ASU complex in the Middle East in an arbitration dispute between a Gas Co and a Steel Company
- Technical Audit of a steel company’s ASUs facility and advisory role on future – make v buy decision
- Technical Audit of an ASU in as dispute between two gas companies
- Technical audit of an acetylene filling facility within Europe, related to a sale of the facilities from a chemicals company to a gases company.
If you need something more specific please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org